Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Channel Using A Dvd Tuner How Can I Record Freeview From My TV Onto My DVD Recorder?

How can I record freeview from my TV onto my DVD recorder? - what channel using a dvd tuner

I recently purchased a new digital TV tuner to see us, TDT provides .. How can I record DVB-T channels on my DVD recorder. It used to be in a position where I had a separate Freeview box, but now that its construction, the song I think of a way for TV output for DVB-T signal on the Outside ... appreciate some help ...!

2 comments:

wonderge... said...

In short, he is capable of the construction in the DVB-T box, add all but a Manufactors, simply do not.

Use the TNT-box, so that the tuner is "dual" means what, you can add DVB-T, while watching another.

WG

surferga... said...

Simply, if your TV has a video output to connect it to the input of the DVD recorder

Post a Comment