Sunday, January 17, 2010

Single Burner Gas Stove Will My Gas Stove/table/burner Explode?

Will my gas stove/table/burner explode? - single burner gas stove

Sorry if this is in the wrong category, but I've heard that using gas stoves or tables. I'm American and grew up with electric cooker with 4 burners, but now live in another country and to this cause as "gas box" with a single burner. The gas company came, and he has recently revised and so, and instead of the tube wall of the stove, but said it was okay.

However, I think do not know much about these things, and I ask, can lead to the explosion? I am a little concerned that something can accidentally fall and hit into a small piece (with a pattern of holes in the place where it through the fire) will be in large quantities appears. I broke it again, and it is good, but could slightly loose, which could gradually lead to an explosion has rocked? The flame looks good, and I made a cup of tea, but I'm no expert in these matters.

Please tell me if I'm too paranoid about this subject, I thought that I would rather be safe than sorry ...

3 comments:

gizmoe said...

If your paranoid.
Make sure you know what that smells like raw gas.
A small percentage of people who have a problem with the aromatic scent, which have added to all gas that is safe. Make sure that none of them.
If you feel unwell, get a gas detector.
Where am I in the case of an emergency.

marvin A said...

I think it is O K. What imortante is that you can turn off the gas valve.
They say didny if bottled gas with natural gas or bottled.

not automatically on the stove or if you have a party

cally l said...

Very unlikely!
The gas is very safe, as I use it

Post a Comment