Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Id Bracelets I Want To Get A Tattoo.. Represents By Baby Boy...?

I want to get a tattoo.. represents by baby boy...? - baby id bracelets

I either a butterfly represents me. Now I want one to represent my first child. Here are my ideas
1.A sale, so you can add. I wonder if the irritation.
2.his footprint or handprint.
3.A picture of this first impression was (my fav) to the hospital. But want is not good, not have a shit.
4. a deer in the grass. The day he came home, he ran in front of the car on the way home.
I have lost a baby befor him and wants to put something in his memory ... any ideas.
I live in Mississippi, a tattoo shop to have a new voice to this day, I work 7 times to open is good. I like the idea of the portrait, but the identification havent not seen before.
Thanks to all ideas are welcome. Cat not in Chinese symbols, but.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The idea is really cool bracelet. I like that you lost a great attraction for the children and your child can have, the more you can add to this list if you have another child, or when other important events occur, to have their children.

It could also be a natural stage that all go with her butterfly, if you have the lion tattoo for your child and a different picture of nature in the spirit of the child she lost. You can start with the development and fawn over the years progress. This too is cool!

browneye... said...

How about a cherub with a rolling two names?

randee s said...

should always be the memory of two (male babies) for newborn boys.

Post a Comment