Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Labtec Cordless Mouse Won,t Work Why Does My Cordless Optical Mouse Act Like It Is Stcking?

Why does my cordless optical mouse act like it is stcking? - labtec cordless mouse won,t work

I have a specification for the money (yah-old, but free lol) PC with Windows 2000 Pro - 3 days ago has started my Labtec wireless optical mouse as a mouse cable sales activities - is freezes and the cursor will not respond to any Moving the mouse or click the button for about 2 to 5 seconds at a time. It is my pc running very slow and very frustrating!

HELP!

5 comments:

Mrs.C said...

Clean ... I have to help them.

Disconnect the optical mouse on the back of the computer.
Dampen a lint-free it with a little isopropyl alcohol.
The outer walls of the mouse with the cloth. If there is a wiping stain on the lens surface gently with a cotton swab or Q-tip level.
Connect the optical mouse on the back of the computer.

Arisu ~ said...

Wireless Mice tend to die too. Get new batteries, and if that fails, it is best to get a new one.

Arisu ~ said...

Wireless Mice tend to die too. Get new batteries, and if that fails, it is best to get a new one.

Fly Low said...

or have no intention to replace the batteries!

my 2 cents said...

1. Change the batteries - that normally bears to me.
2. This is to ensure that the optical reflecting surface which is not. You need to know when it is moved.

Post a Comment