Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sebaceous Cysts More Condition_symptoms How Long Does It Take A Sebaceous Cysts To Go Away And Are Swollen Lymph Nodes Painful?

How long does it take a sebaceous cysts to go away and are swollen lymph nodes painful? - sebaceous cysts more condition_symptoms

exactly two weeks felt a pain in my left arm, and I felt a bump there 2 days later. I waited weeks for AA and went to the doctor. First they said it looked like a lymph node and to ask questions and examining the breast and tumor, (he tried, the surrounding skin) to move toward him, she said it was "an atheroma, as packets be moved with the skin. He said that if a lymph node is not moved, and he would have remained in place.

She said she had no lump in my breast. I have no symptoms other than a slight headache and earache. the 2 weeks and the tumor is still there. Now I feel pain from time to time, especially when I raise my hand or touch.
I noticed a mass in my lower armpit before others a few days, three days after I shaved. possibly the result of shaving or what? their hard and very small.
I'm afraid. What can this be? How long does it take to go and what are the differences between the lymph nodes and cysts?

No comments:

Post a Comment