Saturday, December 12, 2009

Premier Outlet Mall Florida Do I Need An Amp For This Kind Of Setup?

Do I need an Amp for this kind of setup? - premier outlet mall florida

I know almost nothing for audio. My concern is that I am not in a position to these forums to realize their full potential because of the integrated amplifier receiver car use is not enough. That's what I intend to get to.

Recipient: http://outlet.crutchfield.com/p_613MP538U/Kenwood-KDC-MP538U.html?cc=01

President x4: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130TSA643P/Pioneer-Premier-TS-A643P.html?search=Pioneer+Premier+TS-A643P&tp=95

The integrated amplifier 4 x 22 Watts RMS channels and 50 watts peak x 4 channels

Speakers: RMS Power Range: 2-50 Watts
Peak power: 280 watts

I know it will, but it can be to realize their full potential without an amplifier used? If you need an amplifier to be used to their full potential, it is tolerable? If it's terrible, what are the best alternatives for about $ 120 for 4 speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment