Friday, February 5, 2010

What Does The Discharge Look Like Right Before You Ovulate What Does Discharge Look Like In Early Pregnancy?

What does discharge look like in early pregnancy? - what does the discharge look like right before you ovulate

I'm on my period on Friday and today is Wednesday. I had unprotected sex on the day of ovulation. I was white, milky discharge on Monday and Tuesday. Today I am with clearish watery. Pregnancy or PMS?

Other symptoms:
The pain, tingling, itching breats
Nausea after waking and before bedtime (yesterday and today)
"Chaleur"
Dolores and I will start my time, but I'm not for a while (in this case in the last 7 days)

Thank you for your comment

2 comments:

millie&brandon L said...

I've discovered I'm pregnant and I am dischrage is clear and watery. I also had period pains and still sometimes sounds like pregnancy symptoms, but also sounds like the symptoms of menstruation: (I know it's hard to wait, but if you do not get a date for a trial expected Postive FR, if that's what you want. I hope this helps!

♥Invisible Pink Unicorn♥ said...

It is white with a clear and watery to milky ... There can be many different varients

Post a Comment