Monday, February 1, 2010

Mini Cooper Oil Change 2004 Mini Cooper Oil Change?

2004 mini cooper oil change? - mini cooper oil change

A friend of mine has a Mini Cooper S 2004, is caught in an oil change every 15,000 miles. Spend more than $ 100 just for the osteoarthritis of the simple oil change. So I said, you can make the oil more than $ 30, so I went to the field of automobile 5W40 sentetic has 5 liters, it uses a sentetic 5W30, but then the car has 80,000 miles, we recommend the Castrol 5W30. I did some research on how much oil the car is the output size of the oil filter because a little different than my Crown Vic 2,001th The only thing we know is if IAM gona screw wheres the oil filter drain the oil, if your gona leak at all. Or I can unscrew the cap and no leaks? and the second, you need to know is where in the world that, at key (TB)? I need to know where so that you can start the countdown mileage oil.

1 comment:

Inchworm said...

OMG .......... You change the oil in these things?

Post a Comment